The Vital Connection
Anxiety Infusion IV in Scottsdale, AZ
What is an Anxiety Infusion?
An Anxiety Infusion is an IV Therapy treatment specifically designed to attain optimum neurotransmitter function. The vitamins and minerals included in this infusion play an essential role in the production and degradation of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine. In most cases, this blend is best for patients suffering from anxiety and/or depression, as well as to repress the onset of age-related memory loss.
What Ingredients are in the Anxiety Infusion?
The Anxiety Infusion IV treatment includes:
- Sterile Water – Also known as 0.9 NaCl, saline is a common base ingredient for IV treatment. It serves as a delivery system for the other components of the cocktail
- Vitamin C – Essential for healthy immune system function.
- Zinc Chloride – Studies have linked zinc deficiency to increased anxiety, and the administration of zinc has demonstrated significant anti-anxiety effects
- Magnesium – Helps with brain functions that reduce stress and anxiety, and is beleived to affect the hypothalmus which regulates the pituitary and adrenal glands
- Manganese – Helps improve premenstural symptoms as well as deleterious indications of behavioral health
- Chromium – Has shown significant promise in treating subtypes of depression which affect carbohydrate cravings and appetite regulation
- Methionine – Methionine is a compound naturally found in the body, and helps produce and regulate hormones, and maintain cell membranes.
- Inositol – Inositol is believed to improve depression, anxiety, and a few other mental disorders by stimulating the production of serotonin and dopamine
- Selenium – Reducse oxidative stress, allowing more oxygenated blood can travel around the body more quickly
- Glutatione – eliminates free radicals from the body, which brightes and lightens the skin by clearing hyper-pigmentation
- Thiamine – Increases relaxation and peace of mind, promoting positive mood and calmness
- B-Complex – A range of vitamins including antioxidants and immune system boosters
- Vitamin B12 – Aids in cell growth and development, a critical building block for a healthy neurologic and cardiovascular system
- Copper – Important for regulating the synthesis of neurotransmitters that meditate psychiatric symptoms
Vital Connections Anxiety IV Therapy Treatment
Located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona, Vital Connections provides high-end services in a spa-like environment designed to help you feel great and look even better. Our Anxiety infusion expertly balanced by our team of professionals, and we look forward to helping you become your best self. Book today
Who's The Doctor
The practice of Dr. Bilge Gregory, MD, located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. We provide high end services in a spa environment that is designed to not only help you feel great, but look even better.
Want to learn more?
Contact us below or come in and say hello!
Vital Connection MD | Dr. Gregory
Have any questions, or ready to get started? Reach out to us using the “Contact Us” form. Dr. Gregory and her staff will reach out to you today!
Vital Connection MD
8550 E Shea Blvd #120
Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Vital Connection MD
Here are some of our more popular services offered by Dr. Gregory at Vital Connection MD.