Cosmetic Surgery in Gilbert
If you want to get cosmetic surgery in Gilbert, AZ, then we might be able to give you some sage advice.
If you can’t find a cosmetic doctor in Gilbert, our experts at Vital Connection MD are here to help. They will offer their insights during your first consultation, suggest procedures that would work best for you, and guide you through the whole process. We are aware that medical interventions, no matter how small, shouldn’t be taken lightly. Thus, we understand why some of our patients can be a little apprehensive at first. However, there’s no need to worry; our friendly and expert staff will be with you every step of the way.
Searching for Cosmetic Surgery in Gilbert, AZ?
We’ve got some good news if you’re from Gilbert and on the lookout for a reputable cosmetic surgery clinic. Vital Connection MD has been operating for decades, helping people achieve their dream bodies, and we’re only a 30-minute ride away from you.
People from Gilbert, AZ, have been visiting and returning to our clinic for years now. Here are some of the reasons why residents of this city have decided to put their trust in us:
- Post-operative care — Our Fun Sculpting HD liposuction and fat transfer may be minimally invasive, but we’re here to help speed up your recovery time as much as possible. Our experts create a treatment plan consisting of different types of massages and treatments that address your immediate needs.
- Modern clinic — You can schedule your first consultation with peace of mind knowing that you’ll be visiting a state-of-the-art clinic that uses only the most recent and tested treatments and procedures. To help you feel more relaxed, we’ve designed a tranquil and soothing environment.
- Holistic approach — Unlike other cosmetic surgery clinics that focus only on visible results, we care about the whole package. This means that our experts concentrate on the well-being of your mind, body, and soul, so you’ll be leaving our premises fully content.
Procedures We Offer
Vital Connection MD has years of experience in helping people achieve their dream appearance. Our experts are here to give you advice on the procedures that will suit your needs the most, and we have a lot of them on offer, so the choice may actually be harder than it seems.
- Liposculpture — If you have a strong stomach, you’ve probably binged numerous documentaries and reality shows covering liposuction. However, thanks to medical advancements, the procedures we employ, such as Fun Sculpting™, are far less invasive. Unlike conventional treatments, this one is suitable for areas like the chin, arms, abdomen, knees, and inner/outer calves. What’s more, we also perform fat transfers with Fun Sculpting™ without destroying any tissue under the skin, so you’ll have plenty of options if you decide to go for Gilbert liposuction.
- Colombian Post-Operative Care —Aftercare is an essential aspect of every surgery, regardless of how invasive it is. Therefore, our postoperative Colombian care will help you get back on your feet in no time. Each of the treatments is adjusted to meet your specific needs, whether it’s wooden tool therapy, mesotherapy, or lymphatic drainage massage.
- IV Therapy — IV therapy, has a much more versatile application and is said to address a wide spectrum of problems. If you’re uncertain which infusion to get, you can always consult a cosmetic doctor in Gilbert, and they will try to explain the benefits of each.
- Esthetician services —Those of you who are still on the fence about getting cosmetic surgery in Gilbert you can try out one of our many other treatments. If your face needs a pick me up because you’ve noticed a lack of glow, some acne scars, or first signs of aging that can be easily remedied with an esthetician treatment.
- Injectables — Vital Connection MD also offers a wide range of injectables, like neuromodulators and mesotherapy. Depending on what you wish, we can help you build collagen, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and even dissolve any unwanted fillers.
- Renuvion — Skin tightening procedures aren’t anything new in the world of corrective medicine, but Renuvion is. This innovative blend of microplasma and radiofrequency energy helps contract the tissue with utmost precision. The final result is a more youthful appearance and the rebuilding of collagen.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy — BHRT therapy is there to help you restore hormone levels. During the procedure, we use natural replacement hormones derived from plants for more effective results.
One and Only — Dr. Gregory
Vital Connection MD is a cutting-edge medical facility that focuses on delivering a holistic approach. We want to help all of our patients balance a positive self-image with our state-of-the-art procedures. Dr. Bilge Gregory, MD, and her fellow colleagues keep up with all of the innovations in the field and try to deliver only the creme de la creme of transform cosmetic surgery in Gilbert to our patients. There are few things as satisfying as watching you leave our practice with more confidence and a smile on your face.
Get in Touch With Us
If you are interested in one of our treatments, don’t hesitate to reach out. Simply fill in the contact form at the bottom of our page or dial the listed numbers. Vital Connection MD staff is there to answer all of your inquiries and help schedule your first consultation, which will be the first step toward becoming the best version of yourself.
Liposuction Before & After
Seeing the results is believing.
See more before & after cases on our Instagram.
Who's The Doctor
Vital Connection in Scottsdale
The practice of Dr. Bilge Gregory, MD, located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. We provide high end services in a spa environment that is designed to not only help you feel great, but look even better.
Vital Connection MD | Dr. Gregory
Have any questions, or ready to get started? Reach out to us using the “Contact Us” form. Dr. Gregory and her staff will reach out to you today!
Vital Connection MD
8550 E Shea Blvd #120
Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Vital Connection MD
Here are some of our more popular services offered by Dr. Gregory at Vital Connection MD.