The Vital Connection
Myers' Cocktail in Scottsdale, AZ
What is a Myers’ Cocktail?
Myer’s Cocktail is an intravenous treatment for several clinical conditions. While it is used to treat a variety of conditions, the cocktail is found to best benefit patients who suffer from low energy or chronic fatigue, or suffer from depression or anxiety. The cocktail is chock full of vitamins and minerals, and can tailored for a patient’s specific needs.
What Ingredients are in a Myers’ Cocktail?
A Standard Myer’s cocktail is a mix of:
- Sterile Water – Also known as 0.9 NaCl, saline is a common base ingredient for IV treatment. It serves as a delivery system for the other components of the cocktail
- Vitamin C – Essential for healthy immune system function.
- B-Complex – A range of vitamins including antioxidants and immune system boosters
- Vitamin B12 – Aids in cell growth and development, a critical building block for a healthy neurologic and cardiovascular system
- Magnesium – Vital for healthy metabolic function; reduces inflammation, prevents leg cramps, and supports migraine relief
- Glutathione – Emilimates free radicals from the body, brightening and lightening the skin by clearing out hyper-pigmentation
Vital Connections IV Therapy Solutions
Who's The Doctor
The practice of Dr. Bilge Gregory, MD, located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. We provide high end services in a spa environment that is designed to not only help you feel great, but look even better.
Want to learn more?
Contact us below or come in and say hello!
Vital Connection MD | Dr. Gregory
Have any questions, or ready to get started? Reach out to us using the “Contact Us” form. Dr. Gregory and her staff will reach out to you today!
Vital Connection MD
Here are some of our more popular services offered by Dr. Gregory at Vital Connection MD.